Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Pop Up Sentiment

The Try a New Technique challenge on SCS this week was to pop up part of a sentiment and the CAS Challenge was to use the colours hot pink, celery green, white and kraft. I combined these two challenges.
I really liked the end result and know I will use this technique again. I made a CAS card using this lovely border stamp from Santa Rosa. I stamped Happy in Memento Tuxedo Black and Birthday in Ranger's Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I cut out this part out and popped it up on dimensionals.  The border was coloured with Copic Pens and I added a bit of bling. The white card was adhered to Kraft card base.



Entered into the following challenges:
SCS TLC433 Pop up part of the sentiment
Challenges 4 Everybody - No 22
Through the Craftroom door 11-17 June Anything Goes
SCS CAS244 Color Challenge
Make it Monday #144 with Nicecrane  Designs

Have a lovely day and carry on stampin'!



Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

2 comments:

  1. Kathy...I saw your card over on Make it Monday and had to stop by and check out the rest of your work...absolutely adorable...thanks for sharing.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is beautiful Kathy! I love the design. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)