Monday, 22 July 2013

End of Term

WOW!  I am so proud of my two little grandchildren's end of year reports.
Quotes:
Age 5 (youngest in class )  '......has a wide vocabulary and uses it well to explain her thoughts and ideas - which others love to listen to and she regularly has her peers and teachers in hysterics due to her delivery. ......it has been a real privilege having you in 1M.  You are such a unique girl with so much to give not only to your friends but members of staff that are lucky enough to teach you .......You light up every room you walk into...... '
Age 7  '.... is a fantastic reader! She reads clearly and with super expression. ........ I have really enjoyed having you in class 2L this year! You are always polite and have excellent manners. I have been interested in the amazing facts you have researched this year....'


** holds back the tears!  **

So -  some thank you cards are in order this year.

Now to relax and enjoy his holiday!

Challenges entered:
SplitCoastStampers colour challenge CC349
Challenges 4 Everybody #25
Make it Monday #150
The Crafter's Cafe #22 Anything Goes
Through the Class Room Door July 16 - July 22 2013 TTCRD


I just realised I forgot to photograph the other one before I gave it to my D-I-L yesterday :(
However it was similar to this one but with Thank You as the sentiment and with several little butterflies added.





 Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Are so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and coloring Kathy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very pretty, but the first one is truly amazing! I would love to see how you did that. You are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - these are stunning cards! Saw your gorgeous creation on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy these cards are beautiful. I saw the first one at Make It Monday challenge and it popped out at me. Wonderful creation.

    Dana
    www.relivingtomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Kathy those two cards are amazing!! The scene you created should be framed just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)