Wednesday, 21 August 2013

We Three Kings

Picked this little image up cheap from a market stall. Now I know why it was so cheap and I shouldn't have fallen for it - it took me several goes to get a decent image - each time there was a different part missing! However, I persevered and eventually made a couple of similar cards.
I  am trying to get motivated to make a bunch of Christmas cards but my mojo seems to have taken a hike since returning from our holiday in France LOL!
I cut a silver glitter card frame to mount around the image using  a couple of octagon dies. The black embossed image was sponged with Memento Summer sky and Paris Dusk as was the label for the sentiment. These were mounted on textured white card.
A very quick card for making batches of Christmas cards using different embossed images. I won't be using this particular one again. haha!


Challenges entered:
Just us Girls  Mono Blue #202
Challenges4Everybody No 27 Anything Goes
Make It Monday # 154
The Hobby House #3 Christmas
Through the Class Room Door 20-27 Aug Anything Goes

Products used:
White Card Base, White Textured c/s - Papermania - Midnight Monochrome, Kanban Silver Sparkle, Stamp -Three Kings - unknown, Star - IndigoBlu, Inks:  Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Paris Dusk and Summer Sky, Other:  Clear embossing powder, Spellbinders Octagon Dies, Tonic Studios Ticket Punch, dimentionals,

Enjoy the rest of your week - summer's nearly over!
Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the silhouette stamp and the soft blues. Glad you shared at TTCRD.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House for our Christmas Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Christmas card. Love the three kings image! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy- lovely Christmas card, love your choice of colour. I have had an idea or two for this years, but absolutely refuse to start making Christmas cards before I've been on holiday, lol. I'm in the UK too- the Baby Wash came from reading too many American recipes! It is indeed what we would call Baby Bath.
    Hugs, Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)